Support those who
support our freedoms
The Southern Arizona Defense Alliance (SADA) is a united effort across Southern Arizona to support our military assets and make our voices heard. We hope you’ll join us to keep our military and our communities strong.
America’s armed forces deliver a huge economic benefit to our community. Southern Arizona’s six military assets provide nearly 62,000 direct and indirect jobs and pump $5.4 billion into our economy every year. But that could be at serious risk due to actions by our federal government: sequestration and predicted budget cuts.
What is the total Arizona economic impact of our military?
What is the breakdown of economic impact?
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Tucson: $1.5 billion, 19,179 jobs
- 162nd Fighter Wing, Arizona National Guard, Tucson: $280 million, 2,947 jobs
- Fort Huachuca, U.S. Army, Sierra Vista: $2.38 billion, 26,921 jobs
- Yuma Marine Corps Air Station, $531 million, 7,603 jobs
- Yuma Proving Ground, U.S. Army: $442 million, 4,226 jobs
- Arizona National Guard Silverbell Army Heliport, Marana: $83 million, 1,102 jobs
Why support our mission?
Sign up to receive important updates